From Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
|Look up Evans in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Evans may refer to:
- Evans Island, an island of Alaska
- Evans, California
- Evans, Colorado
- Evans, Georgia
- Evans County, Georgia
- Evans, New York
- Evans Mills, New York
- Evans City, Pennsylvania
- Evans, West Virginia
- Evans Creek (Peters Creek), a tributary of Peters Creek in California
- Evans Creek (Tuscarawas River), a stream in Ohio
- Evans Creek (Devils River), a stream in Texas
Businesses and organizations
- Evans (retailer), of the United Kingdom
- Evans Cycles, a United Kingdom bicycle retailer
- Bob Evans Restaurants, a chain operated by Bob Evans Farms, Inc. of the United States
- H. C. Evans, a defunct manufacturer of casino, amusement park and fairground equipment in the United States
- D'Addario (manufacturer), a drumhead manufacturer also known as "Evans"
- Evans station (Muni Metro), a light rail station in San Francisco, California
- Evans station (RTD), a light rail station in Denver, Colorado
- Chukwudi Onuamadike, a Nigerian generally known as Evans
- Early American Imprints, Series I: Evans, 1639–1800 (bibliographic collection)
- Evans Gambit, a chess gambit
- Evans Blue, a Canadian rock group
- Evans syndrome, an autoimmune disease
- Evans-Tibbs House, historic residence in Washington, D.C.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Evans.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.