From Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
(Redirected from Sir Francis Hyett)
- Gloucester and her Governor during the Great Civil War. A lecture, etc. John Bellows, Gloucester, 1891.
- The Civil War in the Forest of Dean, 1643-1645. 1895.
- The Painswick Annual Register. Jan. 1890-Dec. 1899. A decade of parochial history. Gloucester, 1900. (compiler)
- Florence. Her history and art to the fall of the Republic. Methuen, London, 1903.
- An octet of sonnets by F. A. H. With Christmas greetings from the author. Essex House Press, Chipping Campden, 1905.
- Gloucester in national history. John Bellows, Gloucester; Kegan Paul & Co., London; 1906.
- Chattertoniana, being a classified catalogue of books, pamphlets, magazine articles, & other printed matter relating to the life or works of Chatterton, or to the Rowley controversy. John Bellows, Gloucester, 1914. (With William Bazeley)
- Glimpses of the history of Painswick, with a bibliography of its literature. John Bellows, Gloucester, 1928.
- Austin, Roland. (1949?) Catalogue of Gloucestershire books collected by Sir Francis Hyett of Painswick and placed in the Shire Hall. Gloucester.
|This biographical article is a stub. You can help Infogalactic by expanding it.|