|No. 8 – Laboral Kutxa Baskonia|
12 April 1989 |
|Listed height||6 ft 7 in (2.01 m)|
|Listed weight||205 lb (93 kg)|
|NBA draft||2011 / Round: 2 / Pick: 59th overall|
|Selected by the San Antonio Spurs|
|2013–present||Laboral Kutxa Baskonia|
|Career highlights and awards|
Ádám Hanga (Hungarian: Hanga Ádám, born 12 April 1989) is a Hungarian professional basketball player who currently plays for Laboral Kutxa Baskonia of the Liga ACB. His NBA rights were acquired by the San Antonio Spurs in the 2011 NBA Draft, as the 59th pick of the draft.
Hanga was born to a Hungarian mother and an Equatoguinean father, who studied in Hungary that time. His father left the family when Ádám was 3 years old and he was brought up by his mother and maternal grandparents.
Hanga began his career by Albacomp in 2006, at the age of 17, and stayed with the Székesfehérvár-based club until 2011. In June 2009 he was invited to the Adidas Eurocamp, an event that is held annually in Treviso for top-flight players aged between 18 and 21. After three days of training and scrimmages, he was ranked the sixth best non-U.S. player in his age group. 2010 turned out to be his breakout season, as he dominated the Hungarian league. In May 2011 he moved to the Spanish championship, signing for Bàsquet Manresa.
In July 2013, Hanga signed a four-year deal with Laboral Kutxa Baskonia. In August 2014, he was loaned to the Italian team Sidigas Avellino for the 2014–15 season. Hanga came back to Vitoria-Gasteiz on May 11, 2015, for the final games of the 2014–15 ACB season, after finishing the Lega Basket season with Avellino.
|2011-12||Assignia Manresa||Liga ACB||34||20.9||.467||.268||.667||2.9||1.9||1.4||.7||7.8|
|Sidigas Avellino||Lega A||30||28.7||.474||.265||.712||4.3||2.7||1.9||.8||10.6|
- "Spurs Select Joseph And Hanga In 2011 NBA Draft". nba.com. 23 June 2011. Retrieved 26 June 2011.<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>
- "Hanga I, rey de Hungría" (in Spanish). ACB.com. 11 April 2012. Retrieved 17 June 2012. <templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>
- "Rankings – International '89". Draft Express. Retrieved 25 May 2011.<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>
- "Hanga Ádám a spanyol élvonalban folytatja" (in Hungarian). Nemzeti Sport Online. 25 May 2011. Retrieved 25 May 2011. <templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>
- "El Assignia Manresa ficha a la perla del basket húngaro". marca.com (in Spanish). 27 May 2011. Retrieved 26 June 2011. <templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>
- "LABORAL KUTXA brings in Hanga". Euroleague.net. 2 July 2013. Retrieved 28 August 2014.<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>
- "Sidigas Avellino officially lands Adam Hanga on loan". Sportando.com. 27 August 2014. Retrieved 28 August 2014.<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>
- "Adam Hanga vuelve a Vitoria" (in Spanish). ACB.com. 11 May 2015. Unknown parameter
|trans_title=ignored (help) <templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>
|This biographical article relating to a Hungarian basketball figure is a stub. You can help Infogalactic by expanding it.|