|Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Location map/data/Midtown Atlanta' not found.
|Alternative names||1010 Peachtree|
|Location||1080 Peachtree Street NE
|Coordinates||Lua error in Module:Coordinates at line 668: callParserFunction: function "#coordinates" was not found.|
|Roof||124 m (407 ft)|
|Design and construction|
|Architect||Joy Trammell + Rubio|
|Developer||Selig Enterprises, Inc.|
|Number of units||425|
1010 Midtown is a 35-story, 124 m (407 ft) skyscraper in Atlanta, Georgia with 425 condominiums atop 38,000 sq ft (3,500 m2) of retail and dining space. The structure is part of the 12th & Midtown development, situated on approximately 2 acres (0.81 ha) on the block between 11th and 12th streets in Midtown Atlanta, the front of which follows the curve of Peachtree Street. The 1010 Midtown building also features a park-in-the-sky, which will be one of the largest environmentally green rooftops in the city.
Daniel Corporation, Selig Enterprises, the Canyon-Johnson Urban Fund (CJUF) and MetLife combined forces to make 1010 Midtown, a key piece in the Midtown Mile, a reality. The building was designed by the architecture firm Rule Joy Trammell + Rubio and built by Brasfield & Gorrie. Construction of this first phase of the 12th & Midtown development began in August 2006 and was completed in early 2009.
At the base of 1010 Midtown sits several new restaurants and bars, including Ra Sushi, Ribalta, and Ri Ra Irish Pub. It also houses a Bank of America branch and additional retail space fronting Peachtree Street.
On March 9, 2012, a man jumped to his death from the 35th floor of the building.
The Midtown Mile, a block that is expected to cover some 3,000,000 sq ft (280,000 m2) when completed, will run along Peachtree Street and will be the newest location for high-end retail and dining activities in Atlanta. It will host a variety of flagship storefronts, restaurants, hotels and high-rises, of which, 1010 Midtown will be the first to be fully completed.
- 1010 Midtown at CTBUH Skyscraper Database
- 1010 Midtown at Emporis
- 1010 Midtown at SkyscraperPage
- 1010 Midtown at StructuraeLua error in Module:WikidataCheck at line 22: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).
- "High-rise Buildings of Atlanta". MyUrbanCity. 2011. Retrieved 11 January 2011.<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>
- Hunt Archbold (March 10, 2012). "Man leaps to death in Midtown". Midtown Patch. Retrieved 19 March 2012.<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>