From Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
This article is about the year 1307. For the number, see 1307 (number).
|Centuries:||13th century – 14th century – 15th century|
|Decades:||1270s 1280s 1290s – 1300s – 1310s 1320s 1330s|
|Years:||1304 1305 1306 – 1307 – 1308 1309 1310|
|1307 by topic|
|State leaders - Sovereign states|
|Birth and death categories|
|Births - Deaths|
|Establishments and disestablishments categories|
|Establishments - Disestablishments|
|Art and literature|
|1307 in poetry|
|Ab urbe condita||2060|
|English Regnal year||35 Edw. 1 – 1 Edw. 2|
|Chinese calendar||丙午年 (Fire Horse)
4003 or 3943
— to —
丁未年 (Fire Goat)
4004 or 3944
|- Vikram Samvat||1363–1364|
|- Shaka Samvat||1229–1230|
|- Kali Yuga||4408–4409|
|Japanese calendar||Tokuji 2
|Minguo calendar||605 before ROC
|Thai solar calendar||1849–1850|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to 1307.|
- January 18 – King Albert I of Germany raises his son Rudolf to the throne of the Kingdom of Bohemia.
- July – the Knights Hospitaller begin their conquest of Rhodes.
- September 5 – Pope Clement V confirms the Knights Hospitaller possession of Rhodes, although only Feracle has fallen to their attacks.
- October 13 (Friday the 13th, at dawn) – All Knights Templar in France are simultaneously arrested by agents of King Philip IV, to be later tortured into "confessing" heresy.
- November 18 (according to legend) – William Tell shoots an apple off his son's head in Altdorf, Switzerland.
- Edward II becomes King of England.
- The Mongol raids on India end.
- Januli I da Corogna seizes control of Sifnos and becomes its lord.
- date unknown – William II, Count of Hainaut.
- January on a Saturday – Wareru, founder of Ramanya Kingdom, renamed Hanthawady Kingdom of Pegu (b. Makatho/Magadu, Mar. 20, 1253)
- February 10 – Temür Khan, Emperor Chengzong of Yuan
- April 7 – Joan of Acre, daughter of King Edward I of England (b. 1271)
- July 4 – Rudolf I of Bohemia (b. 1281)
- July 7 – King Edward I of England (b. 1239)
- November 17
- date unknown