150th Special Operations Wing
The wing traces its history back to the expansion of the 150th Tactical Fighter Group into the 150th Fighter Wing in 1995. In 2013, the wing became the 150 SOW due to Total Force Integration with the 58th Special Operations Wing, and changed to providing training for Air Force Special Operations Command units.
In October 1995, the 150th Tactical Fighter Group was expanded into the 150th Fighter Wing. On 1 December 2013, the 150th Fighter Wing was redesignated as the 150th Special Operations Wing due to Total Force Integration with the 58th Special Operations Wing. The wing assumed the mission of special operations training.
- 150th Maintenance Group, Unknown – present
- 150th Operations Group, Unknown – present
- 150th Mission Support Group, Unknown – present
- 150th Medical Group, Unknown – present
- "History of the New Mexico Air National Guard - 1947-Present". 150th Special Operations Wing. 22 January 2016. Retrieved 28 September 2017.<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>