1852 in Sweden
From Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
|Years in Sweden:||1849 1850 1851 1852 1853 1854 1855|
|Centuries:||18th century · 19th century · 20th century|
|Decades:||1820s 1830s 1840s 1850s 1860s 1870s 1880s|
|Years:||1849 1850 1851 1852 1853 1854 1855|
Events from the year 1852 in Sweden
- - Amalia Assur becomes the first female dentist in Sweden.
- - The manufacturer Hästens is established.
- - Kungsportsplatsen is inaugurated.
- - Sophia Posse takes over the Hammarstedtska skolan.
- 25 April - Fritz Eckert, architect (died 1920)
- 14 December - Prince Carl Oscar, Duke of Södermanland, prince (died 1854)
- 13 June – Anna Whitlock, social reformer and women's rights activist (died 1930)
- 23 May - Mathilda Grabow, opera singer (soprano) (died 1940)
- 25 May - Charlotta Berger, writer (born 1784)
- 18 June - Prince Gustaf, Duke of Uppland, composer (born 1827)
- - Aurora Wilhelmina Koskull, politically active salonniére (born 1778)
- - Gustav Åbergsson, actor (born 1775)
- Kjellander Barbro: "På Amalia Assurs tid. Några anteckningar om och kring den första svenska kvinnliga tandläkaren" (The days of Amalia Assur. Some notes about and in connection to the first female dentist in Sweden)
|This Swedish history-related article is a stub. You can help Infogalactic by expanding it.|