Events in the year 1964 in Norway.
||This section requires expansion. (October 2010)
||This section requires expansion. (September 2010)
- At the Winter Olympics in Innsbruck, Austria, Norway finishes 10th in the medal table, with a total of 15 medals, including three golds. However, despite sending 26 competitors to the Summer Olympics in Tokyo, Norway fails to win any medals there.
- 15 January - Oscar Guttormsen, athlete (b.1884)
- 16 January - Henry Jacobsen, politician (b.1898)
- 30 January - Edvard Christian Danielsen, military officer (born 1888).
- 5 May - Gunnar Kalrasten, politician (b.1905)
- 7 May - Gustav Sjaastad, politician and Minister (b.1902)
- 18 June - Egil Rasmussen, author, literature critic and musician (b.1903)
- 18 June - Olaf Syvertsen, gymnast and Olympic silver medallist (b.1884)
- 29 July - Gunnar Reiss-Andersen, poet and author (b.1896)
- 31 July - Otto Huseklepp, politician (b.1892)
- 25 August - Bernhard Berthelsen, politician (b.1897)
- 28 August - Anders Lundgren, sailor and Olympic gold medallist (b.1898).
- 26 September - Einar Strøm, gymnast and Olympic gold medallist (b.1885).
- 6 October - Ole Aanderud Larsen, ship designer and businessperson (b.1884)
- 8 October - Ragnar Haugen, boxer (b.1911)
- 29 October - Henry Larsen, Arctic explorer in Canada (b.1899)
- 31 October - Kåre Christiansen, bobsledder (b.1911)
- 27 November - Erling Johannes Norvik, politician (b.1899)
- 31 December - Peder Alsvik, politician (b.1882)
Full date unknown