1967 in Malaysia
From Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
1967 in Malaysia
10 years of the nationhood
- Yang di-Pertuan Agong: Sultan Ismail Nasiruddin Shah of Terengganu
- Raja Permaisuri Agong: Tuanku Ampuan Intan Zaharah of Terengganu
- Prime Minister: Tunku Abdul Rahman Putra Al-Haj
- Deputy Prime Minister: Datuk Abdul Razak
- Sultan of Johor: Sultan Ismail
- Sultan of Kedah: Sultan Abdul Halim Muadzam Shah (Deputy Yang di-Pertuan Agong)
- Sultan of Kelantan: Sultan Yahya Petra
- Raja of Perlis: Tuanku Syed Putra
- Sultan of Perak: Sultan Idris Shah
- Sultan of Pahang: Sultan Abu Bakar
- Sultan of Selangor: Sultan Salahuddin Abdul Aziz Shah
- Sultan of Terengganu: Tengku Mahmud (Regent)
- Yang di-Pertuan Besar of Negeri Sembilan:
- Yang di-Pertua Negeri (Governor) of Penang:
- Yang di-Pertua Negeri (Governor) of Malacca: Tun Haji Abdul Malek bin Yusuf
- Yang di-Pertua Negeri (Governor) of Sarawak: Tun Abang Haji Openg
- Yang di-Pertua Negeri (Governor) of Sabah: Tun Pengiran Ahmad Raffae
- 8 February - Tunku Abdul Rahman celebrates his 64th birthday.
- February - The Institut Teknologi MARA (ITM) is established replaced RIDA Training Centre
- March - Batu Tiga Circuit (Shah Alam), the first Malaysian race track circuit is officially opened.
- 2 May - The US made Sikorsky S-61 military transport helicopter renamed Nuri and used for Royal Malaysian Air Force for the first time.
- 12 June - The Malaysian ringgit (Malaysian dollar) is officially introduced replaced British Malaya dollar.
- 1 July - Full immigration control at Malaysia-Singapore border imposed.
- 8 August - Malaysia is fully member of the formation of ASEAN.
- September - Malaysia win the third Thomas Cup.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (July 2010)