From Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
1987 is a twentieth century year.
1987 may also refer to:
- 1987 (number), the natural number following 1986 and preceding 1988
- 1987 (What the Fuck Is Going On?), an album by the Justified Ancients of Mu Mu
- 1987 (Fibes, Oh Fibes! album), 2009
- 1987 (Naser Mestarihi album), the full-length debut of Qatar-based rock musician Naser Mestarihi
- Whitesnake (album) or 1987, an album by Whitesnake
- "1987" (song), a song by Juan Campodónico
- "1987" (Robot Chicken episode)
- 1987 (film), a 2014 French-Canadian film
- Nineteen Eighty Seven, a 2005 album by Whitecross
- 1987 Kaplan, a main-belt asteroid discovered in 1952
- 1987 YA, a Mars-crossing asteroid discovered on December 18, 1987
- SN 1987A, a supernova first seen in 1987
- NGC 1987, a globular star cluster in the constellation Mensa
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same number.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.