2004 in Ghana
2004 in Ghana details events of note that happened in Ghana in the year 2004.
- 6 March - 47th independence anniversary
- 18 March - President John Kufuor launches National Health Insurance Scheme.
September 2 - Women's Manifesto for Ghana issued in Accra
- 3rd - West African Gas Pipeline Project commissioned by President John Kufour.
- 7th - Presidential and Parliamentary Elections held.
- 9th - John Kufour declared winner of the Presidential elections.
Holidays in italics are "special days", while those in regular type are "regular holidays".
- January 1: New Year's Day
- March 6: Independence Day
- May 1: Labor Day
- December 25: Christmas
- December 26: Boxing Day
In addition, several other places observe local holidays, such as the foundation of their town. These are also "special days."
- "2004 Review: Major events". www.ghanaweb.com. Retrieved 19 May 2011.<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>