2004 in Singapore
From Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
- President: S.R. Nathan
- Prime Minister: Goh Chok Tong (until 12 August), Lee Hsien Loong (starting 12 August)
- 20 April – A section of Nicoll Highway collapses, killing 4 people.
- 19 May – 1st Lieutenant Brandon Loo of the Republic of Singapore Air Force was killed when his F-16 jet crashed while on training from the Luke Air Force Base in Arizona.
- 1 June – Security guards were patrolled and deployed in MRT stations.
- 4 June – Hippo City Sightseeing bus in Singapore started operations.
- 1 August – There were automatic updating of bus services over the fare stages.
- 12 August – Lee Hsien Loong becomes the third Prime Minister.
- 1 December – LTA completes the Punggol LRT services and opens for running.
- 31 December - MediaCorp and Singapore Press Holdings (SPH) announced that their merger is legally complete, creating the new holding company MediaCorp TV.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (July 2010)