2004 in South Korea
From Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
|See also:||Other events of 2004
Years in South Korea
Timeline of Korean history
2004 in North Korea
Events from the year 2004 in South Korea.
- Miryang gang rape
- The organization Korean Lawyers for Public Interest and Human Rights is founded.
- April 15: South Korean legislative election, 2004
- June 1 The National Emergency Management Agency is formed.
- June 4: 41st Grand Bell Awards
- November 16: Love Land is opened.
- December: Online newspaper Daily NK is founded.
- December 4: 2004 Mnet Asian Music Awards
- South Korea at the 2004 Summer Olympics
- South Korea at the 2004 Summer Paralympics
- 2004 Asian Taekwondo Championships
- 2004 World Single Distance Speed Skating Championships
- 2004 K League
- 2004 K2 League
- 2004 Korean FA Cup
- 2004 Korean League Cup
- 2004 South Korea national football team season
- June 22 - Kim Sun-il.
|This article related to a particular year is a stub. You can help Infogalactic by expanding it.|
|This Korean history-related article is a stub. You can help Infogalactic by expanding it.|