354th Bombardment Squadron
|354th Bombardment Squadron|
|Branch||United States Air Force|
The 354th Bombardment Squadron is an inactive United States Air Force unit. Its last was assigned to the 301st Bombardment Group, stationed at Geiger Field, Washington. It was inactivated on 13 March 1942.
Activated as a B-17 Flying Fortress heavy bomb squadron. Inactivated while in training status; personnel and equipment reassigned to 32d Bombardment Squadron and unit inactivated.
- Constituted 354th Bombardment Squadron (Heavy) on 28 January 1942
- Activated on 3 February 1942
- Disbanded on 16 March 1942
- 301st Bombardment Group, 3 February-16 March 1942
- B-17 Flying Fortress, 1942
- Lua error in Module:Citation/CS1/Identifiers at line 47: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).