|Systematic (IUPAC) name|
|Molecular mass||197.66 g/mol|
Clephedrone is an Anlage I controlled drug in Germany.
Sweden's public health agency suggested classifying 4-Chloromethcathinone (klefedron) as illegal narcotic on June 1, 2015.
As of October 2015 4-CMC is a controlled substance in China.
4-CMC is considered a Schedule 1 substance in Virginia.
- Substituted cathinone
- "4-Chloromethcathinone". Cayman Chemical. Retrieved 5 September 2015.
- Magdalena Taschwer; Jennifer A. Weiß; Olaf Kunert; Martin G. Schmid (November 2014). "Analysis and characterization of the novel psychoactive drug 4-chloromethcathinone (clephedrone)". Forensic Science International. 244: 56–59. PMID 25280452. doi:10.1016/j.forsciint.2014.09.007.
- Janez Klavž; Maksimiljan Gorenjak; Martin Marinšek (August 2016). "Suicide attempt with a mix of synthetic cannabinoids and synthetic cathinones: Case report of non-fatal intoxication with AB-CHMINACA, AB-FUBINACA, alpha-PHP, alpha-PVP and 4-CMC". Forensic Science International. 265: 121–124. doi:10.1016/j.forsciint.2016.01.018.
- "23 nya ämnen kan klassas som narkotika eller hälsofarlig vara" (in Swedish). Folkhälsomyndigheten. 1 June 2015. Retrieved 5 September 2015.
- "关于印发《非药用类麻醉药品和精神药品列管办法》的通知" (in Chinese). China Food and Drug Administration. 27 September 2015. Retrieved 1 October 2015.
- "18VAC110-20-322. Placement of Chemicals in Schedule I.". Commonwealth of Virginia. 2 December 2015. Retrieved 11 March 2016.
|This drug article relating to the nervous system is a stub. You can help Infogalactic by expanding it.|