41st Panzergrenadier Brigade (Bundeswehr)
On April 1, 1991 the 41st Homeland Security Brigade was established at Eggesin in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, from the former Land Forces of the National People's Army 9th Panzer Division. On 27 June 1991 the "Vorpommern" title was awarded. In 1995, it was reclassified as Mechanized Infantry Brigade 41. After the installation of the brigade staff in 2002, the headquarters company and Armored Battalion 413 moved to the Ferdinand von Schill barracks in Torgelow.
From 1991 to 2006, the 414 Panzer Battalion was active at Spechtberg.
- 25px 41st Mechanized Infantry Brigade (Panzergrenadierbrigade 41) in Neubrandenburg
- 20px Staff and Signal Company 41st Mechanized Infantry Brigade in Neubrandenburg
- 20px 6th Reconnaissance Battalion (Aufklärungsbataillon 6) in Eutin with Fennek reconnaissance vehicles and KZO drones
- 401st Mechanized Infantry Battalion (Panzergrenadierbataillon 401) in Hagenow with 44x Puma infantry fighting vehicles
- 411th Mechanized Infantry Battalion (Panzergrenadierbataillon 411) in Viereck with 44x Puma infantry fighting vehicles
- 20px 413th Infantry Battalion (Jägerbataillon 413) in Torgelow with GTK Boxer armored personnel carriers
- 20px 803rd Armored Engineer Battalion (Panzerpionierbataillon 803) in Havelberg
- 20px 142nd Supply Battalion (Versorgungsbataillon 142) in Hagenow
Lua error in Module:Coordinates at line 668: callParserFunction: function "#coordinates" was not found.