From Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
The following list indexes the sites worth visiting within 14 km of the road.
- 1972: Opening of the first section, La Folie Bessin - Thivars, is 68 km (A 10 and A 11).
- 1975: Opening of the section Chartres to La Ferté-Bernard.
- 1978: Opening of the section La Ferté-Bernard to Le Mans.
- 1981: Opening of the section Angers-Nantes.
- 2008: Opening of the Angers bypass
Managed by Cofiroute
- 15px01 (Ablis) to 4 km: served cities Ablis and Rambouillet
- 15px02 (Chartres) to 27 km: served city Chartres
- 15px03 (Châteaudun Chartres-Center) to 40 km: served cities Chartres and Châteaudun
- 15px04 (Brou) to 74 km: served cities Brou and Nogent-le-Rotrou
- 15px05 (La Ferté-Bernard) to 102 km: served cities La Ferté-Bernard
- A28 - A11
- 15px07 (Le Mans) to 144 km: served city Le Mans
- A81-A11 to 148 km
- 15px08 (Le Mans-Center) to 150 km: served city Le Mans
Le Mans to Angers managed by ASF
- 15px09 (Allonnes Le Mans-South) to 158 km: served cities Le Mans and Allonnes
- 15px10 (Sablé La Flèche) to 191 km: served cities Sablé-sur-Sarthe and La Flèche
- 15px11 (Durtal) to 205 km: served city Durtal
- 15px12 (Seiches-sur-le-Loir Baugé) to 218 km: served cities Seiches-sur-le-Loir and Baugé
- A85-A11 to 221 km
- Péage de Corzé
- 15px13 (Pellouailles-les-Vignes) to 232 km: served city Pellouailles-les-Vignes
- 15px14 (Angers-East) to 238 km: served city Angers
From Angers to Nantes managed by Cofiroute
The kilometers cannot be assessed until the missing section is finished.
- 15px15: served city Angers
- 15px16: served city Angers
- 15px17: served city Angers
- 15px18 (Saint-Jean-de-Linières): served city Saint-Jean-de-Linières
- 15px19 (Chalonnes-sur-Loire): served city Chalonnes-sur-Loire
- Péage d'Ancenis
- 15px20 (Ancenis): served city Ancenis
- 15px22: City served Nantes
- 15px23: served city Nantes
- 15px24: served city Nantes
- 15px25: served city Nantes