The A81 autoroute is a motorway in north-western France. It forms the first part of a long-term project to upgrade the road connection between Le Mans and Brest to motorway standard throughout. Until 1982 the motorway was known as the F11. The A81 is a part of European route E50 linking Brest to Makhachkala in Russia.
Sections not yet upgraded:
- A11 autoroute interchange
- 15px Exit 1 (27 km): for Sillé-le-Guillaume, Sablé-sur-Sarthe, Joué-en-Charnie
- 15px Exit 2 (50 km): for Évron, Vaiges
- 15px Exit 3 (70 km): for Laval, Mayenne
- 15px Exit 4 (77 km): for Laval, Ernée, Fougères
- 15px Exit 5 and current end of motorway (94 km): for Laval, La Gravelle, Vitré