Advocates for Self-Government
|Part of a series on|
Advocates for Self-Government is a non-profit, non-partisan libertarian educational organization. It was founded in 1985 by Marshall Fritz. Brett Bittner currently heads the organization as its Executive Director.
The organization is best known for popularizing the "World's Smallest Political Quiz", which has been taken online over 23 million times. The Advocates for Self-Government maintains a database of libertarian-leaning celebrities, trains libertarians to be effective communicators, and, in partnership with Students For Liberty, operates Operation Politically Homeless (OPH) outreach booths.
- "Liberty For All - Marshall Fritz, creator of "World's Smallest Political Quiz" and founder of Advocates for Self-Government dies at 65". Retrieved 2009-05-24.<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>
- "Independent Political Report - World's Smallest Political Quiz Taken by More Than 23 Million People". Retrieved 2016-05-05.<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>
- "The Advocates for Self-Government - Libertarian Celebrities". Retrieved 2016-05-05.<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>
- Students For Liberty: Operation Politically Homeless
- Official website
- Organizational Profile – National Center for Charitable Statistics (Urban Institute)
Lua error in Module:Coordinates at line 668: callParserFunction: function "#coordinates" was not found.