|File:Allscripts 2010 logo.gif|
|Traded as||NASDAQ: MDRX|
|Industry||Healthcare Information Technology|
|Founded||1982 (as Medic Computer Systems)
1986 (as Allscripts)
|Paul M. Black,
Chief Executive Officer and President
|Products||Analytics and Insights
|Revenue||US$1373.1 Million (FY 2013) |
|Total assets||US$2.619 Billion (FY 2013) |
|Total equity||US$1.318 Billion (FY 2013') |
Number of employees
Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc. (MDRX-NASDAQ) is a publicly traded American company that provides physician practices, hospitals, and other healthcare providers with practice management and electronic health record technology. Allscripts also provides solutions for patient engagement and care coordination, as well as financial and analytics technology. The company has more than 180,000 physician users and has solutions in 2,700 hospitals and 13,000 extended care organizations.
In 2008, Allscripts merged with the healthcare systems operations of rival Misys. In 2010, Allscripts-Misys merged with another major healthcare information technology competitor, Eclipsys. In March 2013, Allscripts acquired dbMotion, Ltd., a supplier of community health solutions and Jardogs LLC, a patient engagement solution provider, both privately held.
- "Analytics and Insights at Allscripts".
- "Care Coordination at Allscripts".
- "Clinical Products at Allscripts".
- "Financial Products at Allscripts".
- "Patient Engagement at Allscripts".
- "Fiscal Year 2012 Non-GAAP Revenue: $ 1,465 Million".
- "2013 10-K".
- "About Us". Allscripts. 2015-02-08.
- "Allscripts announces strategic acquisitions of dbMotion and Jardogs".