|Anna Faith Carlson|
|Born||Ariana Faith Carlson
21 November 1995
Daytona Beach, Florida
Anna Faith Carlson (born 21 November 1995) is a model, cosplayer, and aspiring actress from Florida. She is best known for cosplaying as the character Elsa from the animated film Frozen. Anna has wanted to be an entertainer since she was a child and has performed publicly since the second grade.
Anna Faith grew up with her sister Lexie Grace in Daytona Beach, Florida. Her parents are Jim and Karen Carlson. Her mother Karen created the Elsa dress that made Anna famous. She has been publicly performing since second grade which also coincides with when she started modeling. Anna graduated high school in 2014. Her sister, Lexie Grace, portrays the other famous character from Frozen, Anna. 
Anna has been an extra in several films. She gained notable widespread media coverage in 2014 when she was discovered on Instagram as an Elsa lookalike from the animated film Frozen. Anna is an aspiring actress and model. Besides acting and modeling, Anna plans to record an album. Recently, she has started to branch out and cosplay as other popular characters from other popular films and comic books such as Rey from Star Wars and Harley Quinn from Batman. Anna has portrayed characters from Harry Potter, Maleficent, Cinderella, and Spider-Man among others. Anna, along with her sister, are known as the 'Frost Sisters'.
She was recently named one of the top ten most popular cosplayers in the world. Anna, like many other celebrity cosplayers, appears at cons and other events, serves as a model, and has a strong media presence. Also like many other cosplayers, she has a global following. Her fame reached international status when she was invited to attend a royal party in the United Arab Emirates. Anna and her sister have appeared on many radio stations, TV shows, and have been featured in magazines from around the world. They have a large fan base of over 1 million social media followers and counting. She was named one of the top 7 sexiest cosplayers in 2015. Articles about her resemblance have been featured on Playboy several times garnering much attention. Anna's cosplay of Harley Quinn received attention in 2016 when she was compared to Margot Robbie's portrayal of Harley Quinn in the upcoming movie, Suicide Squad.
In addition to using her striking resemblance to one of Walt Disney Pictures most popular characters, Elsa, as a way to further her career, she uses her talent to entertain and cheer-up cancer patients. Anna and her sister travel together with their mother and manager Karen for hospital visits, charity events, fundraisers and schools.
|TBD||Waves of Grace|
|2014||Access Hollywood||Princess Elsa||Episode dated 4 June 2014|
|Beauty and the Beast||Belle|
|Children of Eden||Eve|
|Fiddler on the Roof||Chava|
- Thompson, Eliza (16 June 2014). "Q&A: Anna Faith Explains How She Became An Elsa Lookalike". Seventeen. Retrieved 28 January 2016.
- "'Frozen' Lookalike, Anna Faith, Totally Looks Like Elsa". The Huffington Post Canada. 13 June 2014. Retrieved 29 January 2016.
- Wagner, Meg (13 June 2014). "SEE IT: This Florida teenager looks just like Elsa from Disney's 'Frozen'". New York Daily News. Retrieved 29 January 2016.
- Grossman, Samantha (13 June 2014). "This Girl Looks Exactly Like Elsa From Frozen". Time. Retrieved 29 January 2016.
- Arnowitz, Leora (18 June 2014). "'I want to be a role model for children'". FoxNews.com. Retrieved 2 February 2016.
- Rothman, Michael (13 June 2014). "Meet Anna Faith Carlson, the Actress Who Looks Just Like Elsa From 'Frozen'". ABC News. Retrieved 28 January 2016.
- Resig, John (15 December 2015). "Anna Faith has broadened her horizons". The Chive. Retrieved 29 January 2016.
- Cramer, Rob (15 September 2014). "10 Of The Most Popular Cosplayers In The World". TheRichest.com. Retrieved 29 January 2016.
- Raugust, Karen (12 November 2015). "Cosplay: The Next Celebrity-Licensing Frontier?". Raugust Communications. Retrieved 2 February 2016.
- Klausner, Alexandra; Collman, Ashley (29 November 2014). "Teen model who looks like Elsa from Frozen is now set to make it big with TV offers and modelling contracts". Mail Online. Retrieved 29 January 2016.
- "Teen who looks like Frozen’s Elsa flooded with TV offers". Evoke.ie. 30 November 2014. Retrieved 29 January 2016.
- Hankins, Amber (26 June 2015). "The Frost Sisters join other cosplayers at this year’s Pop Con". WISH-TV. Retrieved 29 January 2016.
- Mladenov, Mihael (29 May 2015). "Top 7 Sexiest Cosplayers You Have to See". Wow Amazing. Retrieved 16 March 2016.
- Theodore, Nicole (16 Dec 2014). "This Girl Cosplays ‘Frozen’ Character Elsa Perfectly". Playboy. Retrieved 7 April 2016.
- Lemco, Tyler (13 Nov 2015). "The Model Who Looks Just Like Elsa From ‘Frozen’ Looks Just as Amazing When Wearing a Swimsuit". Playboy. Retrieved 7 April 2016.
- Escobar, Sam (20 April 2016). "Can You Tell the Difference Between Celebrities and Their Lookalikes". goodhousekeeping. Retrieved 26 April 2016.
- "No surgery here - Meet Anna Faith, 'Frozen' Queen Elsa look-alike". Emirates247.com. 15 June 2014. Retrieved 29 January 2016.
- Bellini, Danica (15 June 2014). "Anna Faith Carlson vs. Princess Elsa PHOTOS, Meet 'Real Life' Frozen Look-Alike! Stunning Teen Model Viral Instagram Fame, 'Once Upon A Time' Next?". MStarsNews.com. Retrieved 29 January 2016.
- Gillfillan, Andrew (9 July 2014). "West Michigan Child Amputee". Fox17Online.com. Retrieved 2 February 2016.