Anne Elizabeth Curry (who publishes as Anne Curry and A. E. Curry) (born 27 May 1954) is an English historian.
She is Professor of Medieval history at the University of Southampton and Dean of the Faculty of Humanities. She is former editor of the Journal of Medieval History, and a specialist in the Hundred Years' War. She was President of the Historical Association from 2008 to 2011. She was also a vice-president of the Royal Historical Society. 
- Curry, Anne with Hughes, Michael (editors). (1994). Arms, Armies and Fortifications in the Hundred Years War. The Boydell Press (UK) ISBN 978-0-85115-365-0
- Curry, Anne with Bates, David (1994). England and Normandy in the Middle Ages. Hambledon Continuum. ISBN 978-1-85285-083-8
- Curry, Anne with Matthew, Elizabeth (editors) (2000. The Fifteenth Century: Concepts and Patterns of Service in the Later Middle Ages (vol. 1: Fifteenth Century). The Boydell Press (UK). ISBN 978-0-85115-814-3
- Curry, Anne (ed.) (2000) Agincourt 1415. Tempus (UK). ISBN 978-0-7524-1780-6
- Curry, Anne (2000). The Battle of Agincourt: Sources and Interpretations. The Boydell Press (UK) ISBN 978-0-85115-802-0
- Curry, Anne (2003) The Hundred Years' War (British History in Perspective series). Palgrave Macmillan; 2nd revised edition. ISBN 978-0-333-92435-8
- Curry, Anne (2005) The Parliament rolls of Medieval England 1275-1504. Henry VI 1422-31. Boydell & Brewer (UK).
- Curry, Anne (2005) The Parliament rolls of Medieval England 1275-1504. Henry VI 1432-1445. Boydell & Brewer (UK).
- Curry, Anne (2005). Agincourt: A New History. Tempus (UK). ISBN 978-0-7524-2828-4
- Curry, Anne, (with Robert Hardy) (2006) Agincourt 1415: The Archers' Story. Tempus (UK). 9780752445663.
Notes and sources
|This article about a British historian or genealogist is a stub. You can help Infogalactic by expanding it.|