Anti-white or "anti white" is a term describing the ongoing evolution of racial politics in the 2010s and 2020s in most Western countries, and to a lesser extent in the rest of the world.
The term describes the dominant establishment culture based around the concept of (possibly irredeemable) white guilt. Public culture has increasingly assumed that white people are collectively guilty of historical and ongoing crimes committed by the white race against all other groups. These alleged crimes are said to have been mostly committed by non-Jewish white males. Consequently, white people must collectively be punished for their past misdeeds, and make massive amends for them. This viewpoint has approached the status of a cultural consensus since the 1960s.
Anti-white retribution could take the form of higher taxes for welfare and aid programs, massive Third World immigration into the West, direct racial reparations, extra-legal intimidation groups such as Antifa and Black Lives Matter, and the suppression of traditional white culture. Anti-white operatives or authority figures usually prefer to describe themselves as "anti-racist" or as people practicing anti-racism.
Rise of anti-white politics
Demographically, the major effect of anti-white politics has been to elevate or give special privileges to other groups. A notable result has been the rise in Third World immigration of refugees and other migrants since the 1960s, increasing the Western world's non-white population by over 100 million. Opponents allege this process involves the use of early waves of immigrants as virtual "shock troops" to help settle selected areas in formerly white countries, before spreading out from there.
Culturally, anti-white politics includes a strong component of race censorship, which restricts news stories and discussions about the actions or conditions of sometimes violent and relatively underachieving non-Asian minorities. The strongest restriction is against any discussion of human biodiversity, a scientific research field which alleges that members of different races have different average skill levels in many areas.
Politically, anti-white activism has originated within socialist and communist groups. However, moderate conservatives or soft conservatives are often among the most insistent and demonstrative opponents of racism. This has granted them limited acceptance in mainstream media editorials and public debates.
Anti-white politics has been claimed to be a tool of a putative New World Order, through an alleged Deep State or shadow government. However, the rise of anti-white politics may be more an emergent conspiracy than a well-defined plot.
Opposition to anti-white politics
The phrase "Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white" was coined by pro-white nationalist Bob Whitaker to bring attention to the ongoing process of white demographic reduction, which is also described as white genocide. This mostly non-violent process of partial and sometimes complete population replacement occurs through mass immigration, unbalanced migration, superficial or false integration, replacement miscegenation, as well as low fertility rates and elective abortion among Caucasian populations. All these changes are culturally promoted in predominantly white countries. Whitaker pointed out this promotion is not presented in anti-white terms, but as a way for white people to elevate themselves through self-actualization and charity.
White or allied identitarian movements like the alt-right oppose anti-white politics. In early resistance efforts, pro-white billboards were put up near Birmingham, Alabama and in Harrison, Arkansas.
NGOs and sub-governmental groups accused of practicing anti-white politics
Some of the following organizations that have tolerated or supported anti-white initiatives are politically neutral, while others are far left:
- European Commission against Racism and Intolerance
- UN Human Rights Council Special Rapporteur on contemporary forms of racism, racial discrimination, xenophobia and related intolerance
- World Conference against Racism
- Aktion Courage (Germany)
- Anti-Nazi League (United Kingdom)
- Les Indivisibles (France)
- SOS Racisme (France)
- Rock Against Racism (United Kingdom)
- Aktion Kinder des Holocaust (Switzerland)
- Anti-Fascist Action (United Kingdom)
- Campaign Against Racism and Fascism (United Kingdom)
- Centre for Equal Opportunities and Opposition to Racism (Belgium)
- Félag Anti-Rasista (Iceland)
- Institute of Race Relations (United Kingdom)
- In IUSTITIA (Czech Republic)
- Love Music Hate Racism (United Kingdom)
- Mouvement contre le racisme et pour l'amitié entre les peuples (France)
- National Assembly Against Racism (United Kingdom)
- Newham Monitoring Project (United Kingdom)
- Residents Against Racism (Ireland)
- Show Racism the Red Card (United Kingdom)
- Stand Up to Racism (United Kingdom)
- Unite Against Fascism (United Kingdom)
- UNITED for Intercultural Action (all of Europe)
- Hepimiz Zokorayız (Turkey)
- Anti-Racism and Hate (United States)
- By Any Means Necessary (BAMN) (United States)
- Anti-Racist Action (North America)
- One People's Project (United States)
- Roots of Resistance (Canada) [defunct]
- Southern Poverty Law Center (United States)
- Red and Anarchist Skinheads (United States)
- Skinheads Against Racial Prejudice (United States)
- Friends Stand United (United States)
- Catalyst Project (United States)
- Showing Up for Racial Justice (United States)
- The People's Institute for Survival and Beyond (United States)
- All Together Now (Australia)
- Fight Dem Back (Australia and New Zealand)
- People's Front of Anti Racism (Japan)
- Ilana Mercer (2019) https://yellowos.com/anti-white-politics/ | https://www.wnd.com/2019/02/its-not-identity-politics-its-anti-white-politics/
- John Binder (Jul 28, 2019) https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/07/28/democrat-opposition-immigration-controls-surges/
- Joel v.d Reijden (Sep 29, 2017) https://isgp-studies.com/immigration-white-guilt-warfare-manual
- (retrieved Oct 28, 2019) https://nationalvanguard.org/tag/anti-white-censorship/
- (May 23, 2016) https://thefederalist.com/2016/05/23/how-anti-white-rhetoric-is-fueling-white-nationalism/
- Madison Underwood | http://www.al.com/news/birmingham/index.ssf/2014/06/where_does_that_billboard_phra.html | title=Where does that billboard phrase, 'Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white,' come from? | work=AL.com | date=30 June 2014
- Rhonesha Byng | http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/07/harrison-arkansas-antiracist-code-word-antiwhite_n_4227769.html | title=‘Anti-Racist Is A Code Word For Anti-White’ Sign | work=Huffington Post | date=7 November 2013 | accessdate=29 May 2016
- "Special Rapporteur on contemporary forms of racism, racial discrimination, xenophobia and related intolerance".<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>