From Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
||This biography includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but the sources of this biography remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (August 2010)|
|A headshot of Cellier from 1938 edition of Film Star Who's Who on the Screen.
Cellier from Film Star Who's Who on the Screen (1938).
23 June 1913|
Broadstairs, Kent, England
|Died||18 January 1981
Early life and education
|This section requires expansion. (August 2010)|
- Late Extra (1935)
- Music Hath Charms (1935)
- Royal Cavalcade (1935)
- The Tenth Man (1936)
- Ourselves Alone (1936)
- Death Croons the Blues (1937)
- The Great Barrier (1937)
- The Gables Mystery (1938)
- Lucky to Me (1939)
- I Killed the Count (1939)
- At the Villa Rose (1940)
- Dear Octopus (1943)
- Headline (1943)
- Bees in Paradise (1944)
- The End of the River (1947)
Cellier died 18 January 1981, age 67, in London.
- "Antoinette Cellier". BFI.
- "Antoinette Cellier". theatricalia.com.
- Sandra Brennan. "Peter Cellier - Biography, Movie Highlights and Photos - AllMovie". AllMovie.
- "Antoinette Cellier (1913 - 1981) - Find A Grave Memorial". findagrave.com.
|This article about an English film actor or actress is a stub. You can help Infogalactic by expanding it.|
|This article about a British stage actor or actress is a stub. You can help Infogalactic by expanding it.|