|File:AquariusPlatinum Ltd Logo.PNG|
|Public (LSE: AQP)
|Nicholas Sibley, Chairman
Jean Nel, CEO
|Revenue||$682.9 million (2011)|
|$203.2 million (2011)|
|$(10.4) million (2011)|
Aquarius Platinum plc is a Bermuda-registered and headquartered mining business.
In 2003 the company entered into an agreement with Anglo Platinum to pool and share certain mining interests.
In February 2013, Aquarius appointed former Anglo American director Sonja de Bruyn Sebotsa to its board of directors. De Bruyn Sebotsa would also assume the role of chairperson of Aquarius’ local subsidiary Aquarius Platinum South Africa.
- Kroondal Mine, South Africa
- Marikana Mine, South Africa
- Everest Mine, South Africa
- Mimosa Mine, Zimbabwe (50% interest)
- Preliminary Results 2011
- International Directory of Company Histories, M Cohen, 1992
- Anglo Platinum and Aquarius Platinum to jointly mine adjacent Rustenburg and Kroondal properties Anglo Platinum, 9 June 2003
- Another platinum CEO quits, Aquarius shares fall, South America: Mining Weekly, 2012, retrieved 18 October 2012<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>
- Aquarius appoints new board member, South Africa: Mining Weekly, 2013<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>