From Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
|Look up asymptote in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Asymptote, a line that a curve approaches as the independent variable tends to some value
Asymptote may also refer to:
- Asymptote Architecture, an architectural design firm
In science and technology:
- Asymptote (vector graphics language)
- Asymptotic analysis, a method for describing limiting behaviour
- Asymptotic computational complexity, in theory of computation
- Asymptotic curve, a concept in differential geometry
- Asymptotic expansion
- Method of matched asymptotic expansions, a method in mathematics for computing the solution to a singularly perturbed problem such as a boundary layer in a fluid flow
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Asymptote.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.