From Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
(Redirected from Atalaia (disambiguation))
Atalaia may refer to:
- Atalaia, Alagoas, a municipality in the State of Alagoas
- Atalaia Nova, a beach located in the municipality of Barra dos Coqueiros, State of Sergipe
- Atalaia Velha, a beach located in the municipality of Aracaju, State of Sergipe
- Atalaia, Cape Verde, a village on the island of Fogo
- Atalaia (Gavião), a parish in the municipality of Gavião
- Atalaia (Lourinhã), a parish in the municipality of Lourinhã
- Atalaia (Montijo), a former parish in the municipality of Montijo
- Atalaia (Pinhel), a parish in the municipality of Pinhel
- Atalaia (Vila Nova da Barquinha), a parish in the municipality of Vila Nova da Barquinha
- In the archipelago of Madeira
- Pico da Atalaia, a small peak on Selvagem Grande in the Savage Islands
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.