From Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
Atalaya may refer to:
- Atalaya, a part of the Guatemalan archaeological site Q'umarkaj
- Atalaya, Badajoz, a municipality in the province of Badajoz, Extremadura
- Atalaya del Cañavate, a municipality in the province of Cuenca, Castile-La Mancha
- La Atalaya, Salamanca, a municipality in the province of Salamanca, Castile and León
- Atalaya Castle (Spain), a Moorish structure in Villena, province of Alicante
- La Atalaya, a former village that was destroyed to expand the Corta Atalaya open-pit mine
- Atalayas de Alcalá (Talaies d'Alcalà), a mountain range in the Valencian Community
- United States:
- Atalaya Castle (US), a mansion in South Carolina
- Atalaya, a genus of flowering plants in the family Sapindaceae
- the Spanish version of The Watchtower
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Atalaya.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.