Avaz Twist Tower
|Avaz Twist Tower|
|File:Sarajevo Twist Tower.jpg|
|Location||Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina|
|Coordinates||Lua error in Module:Coordinates at line 668: callParserFunction: function "#coordinates" was not found.|
|Antenna spire||176 m (577 ft)|
|Top floor||150 m (490 ft)|
|Floor count||36 (5 basement floors)|
|Design and construction|
The Avaz Twist Tower is a 176 m tall skyscraper in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina. It is the headquarters for Dnevni avaz, a Bosnian newspaper company. The tower is located in the Marijin Dvor city neighborhood, Sarajevo's central municipality. Construction began in 2003 and was finished in 2008. The tower is notable for its twisted façade.
The official Skyscraper's site (listed in external references) has been down since mid 2014.
- Avaz Twist Tower www.avaztwisttower.ba Retrieved on 22 June 2012.
- "Bosnian Tower Round The Twist" by Skyscrapernews.com Retrieved on 22 June 2012.
- Official Page of the Tower
- Dnevni Avaz's Portal
- Avaz Twist Tower at Sarajevo-construction
- Avaz Twist Tower at skyscrapernews.com
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Avaz Twist Tower.|