From Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
|Look up back door in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Back door may refer to:
- A door in the rear of a house or other building
- Backdoor (computing), a hidden method for bypassing normal computer authentication systems
- Back Door (jazz trio), a British group
- The Back Door (fiction), an 1897 work serialised in Hong Kong newspaper The China Mail
- The Back Door (album), a 1992 album by American band Cherish the Ladies
- Backdoor (basketball), a play in which a player gets behind the defense and receives a pass for an easy score
- Backdoor Bay, Ross Island, Antarctica
- Backdoor pilot, a method used to judge reaction to a potential new television series
- Backdoor progression, in jazz music theory a characteristic harmonic device found in many jazz standards
- Backdoor breaking ball, a type of pitch
- Backdoor.Win32.IRCBot, a computer worm
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Back door.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.