Bladensburg is a census-designated place on the border between the Clay and Jackson Townships of Knox County, Ohio, USA. Although it is unincorporated, it has a post office, with the ZIP code of 43005. It lies along State Route 541 east of Martinsburg.
Bladensburg is the former home of East Knox Elementary School.
Bladensburg is the home of a popular annual Christmas parade, which has been held since 1971.
- DeLorme. Ohio Atlas & Gazetteer. 7th ed. Yarmouth: DeLorme, 2004, p. 59. ISBN 0-89933-281-1.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Bladensburg, Ohio
- Zip Code Lookup
- Graham, Albert Adams (1881). History of Knox County, Ohio: Its Past and Present, Containing a Condensed, Comprehensive History of Ohio. A. A. Graham & Company. p. 491.<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>
- "Knox County". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved 29 December 2015.<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>
- East Knox Elementary School in Bladensburg, Ohio, East Knox Elementary School Home Page, 2015. Accessed 2015-7-13.
- Bladensburg Volunteer Fire Department on firedepartment.net, Bladensburg Volunteer Fire Department on firedepartment.net, 2015-7-13. Accessed 2015-7-13.
- Bladensburg Joint Fire District on firedepartment.net, Bladensburg Joint Fire District on firedepartment.net, 2015-7-13. Accessed 2015-7-13.
- Bladensburg enjoys beautiful day for Christmas parade, Mount Vernon News, Mount Vernon, 2006-12-11. Accessed 2007-10-25.
Lua error in Module:Coordinates at line 668: callParserFunction: function "#coordinates" was not found.
|This Knox County, Ohio state location article is a stub. You can help Infogalactic by expanding it.|