|Full name||Blagoje Vidinić|
|Date of birth||11 June 1934|
|Place of birth||Skopje, Kingdom of Yugoslavia|
|Date of death||29 December 2006(aged 72)|
|Place of death||Strasbourg, France|
|Height||1.98 m (6 ft 6 in)|
|1967||Los Angeles Toros||20||(0)|
|1968||San Diego Toros||4||(0)|
|1969||St. Louis Stars||23||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Born in Skopje, he played his club football for FK Vardar, Radnički Beograd and OFK Beograd in Yugoslavia, and then with FC Sion of Switzerland. In 1967 he moved to the USA to join the Los Angeles Toros of the National Professional Soccer League, making 20 appearances that season. He started the 1968 season with the relocated successor team San Diego Toros in the newly formed NASL, before moving to St. Louis Stars.
He played for Yugoslavia as a goalkeeper in the 1956 and 1960 Olympics, winning silver in the former and gold in the latter. He also played in the 1960 UEFA European Football Championship when Yugoslavia finished second.
- International stats at. Fifa.com. Retrieved on 2011-06-01.
- "Blagoje Vidinić". National Football Teams. Retrieved 2011-06-01.<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>
- Stats at North American Soccer League players. Nasljerseys.com (1934-06-11). Retrieved on 2011-08-02.
- Фудбалска Федерација на Македонија...Football Federation of Macedonia. Ffm.com.mk. Retrieved on 2011-06-01.
- Stats at. Worldfootball.net (2006-12-29). Retrieved on 2011-06-01.