Butler Transit Authority, operating as TheBus, is a public transportation service located in Butler, Pennsylvania. The goal of the service is to provide mass transit access for the central portion of the county. However, no bus routes run to the heavily suburbanized southern portion of the county. The Port Authority of Allegheny County provides several bus routes that terminate just south of the rapidly growing suburb of Cranberry Township, Pennsylvania (providing park and ride options), but no fixed bus lines traverse this area. The agency does not provides its own commuter access to Pittsburgh. Instead, the private Myers Coach Lines is in charge of this service on weekdays and coordinates its stops with the transit authority. The Pittsburgh service also travels to a 35 space park and ride lot in Penn Township.
- Red Line- Butler West and Connoquenessing Twp Loop (7 days)
- Blue Line- Butler East Loop (Mon-Sat)
- Yellow Line- Bulter North and Center Twp Loop (7 days)
- Green Line- Butler South and Penn Twp Loop (Mon-Sat)
- Orange Line- Butler Crosstown Express (weekdays)
- Pittsburgh Service- Grove City or Butler to Downtown Pittsburgh (weekdays, operated using Myers Coach Lines buses)