CESG Listed Adviser Scheme
|This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (January 2014)|
CLAS consultants advised on systems that handle protectively marked information, up to and including SECRET; for instance, they may have advised on GSI accreditation. CLAS consultants held a security clearance, at least SC.
In 2011, entry to CLAS was closed while a replacement system was being designed.
By 2013 'new' CLAS was implemented and open for membership. 'New' CLAS required that members were CESG Certified Professionals.
CLAS was closed in January 2016.
CESG Certified Professionals (CCP)
The CESG Certified Professional (CCP) scheme recognises the expertise of those working in the information assurance and cyber security arenas in both government and industry. It sets the standard for IA professionals working in this sector and provides a rigorous and independent assessment of the competence of IA professionals. CCP status is an endorsement of IA expertise and confirms that information risk in support of your business is managed in a balanced and pragmatic way.
Now that CLAS has closed, CCP is the only CESG-approved credential that applies to individual professionals rather than companies.
- CLAS homepage
- CLAS knowledgebase
- Article: What is a CLAS Consultant?
- Maintained list of ex-CLAS members (TSAR)
- "CESG Listed Adviser Scheme (CLAS) - What is CLAS?". Retrieved 2010-11-02.
- "CLAS - CESG Listed Adviser Scheme - VEGA Consulting Services". Retrieved 2010-11-02.
- "NTA Monitor - Services - consultancy". 2010-10-14. Retrieved 2010-11-02.
- "CLAS Consultancy". Retrieved 2010-11-02.
- "CESG Listed Adviser Scheme - Commissum". 2010-11-02. Retrieved 2010-11-02.
- "Applying for CLAS Membership". Archived from the original on May 19, 2011. Retrieved 2011-07-31.
- "New CLAS".
- "CESG Certified Professional". Retrieved 31 December 2013.