Canada Wide Media
This article's tone or style may not reflect the encyclopedic tone used on Wikipedia. (June 2010)
Canada Wide Media Limited co-founder and CEO Peter Legge purchased a ten-cent magazine in 1976 and grew it into one of Canada’s most successful print and digital media companies. Canada Wide Media now employs more than 130 media professionals and is the largest independently owned magazine publishing company in Western Canada.
- Canada Wide Media Limited prints 15.5 million magazines a year, caters to more than six million readers, is Canada Post’s third-largest client in Western Canada, produces 48 different printed and online products and is committed to using environmentally friendly paper and vegetable-based inks.
- Over the years, the company has donated millions of dollars in products, services, and advertising space to a wide range of charities.
- Alberta Home
- Alberta Golf
- AnimalSense, for the members of the British Columbia Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (BCSPCA).
- Appeal, a food and healthy lifestyle publication designed to inform customers of Save-On-Foods and Overwaitea Food Group stores across B.C. and Alberta.
- Bark!, a children’s magazine published by for the British Columbia Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (BCSPCA).
- BCBusiness, British Columbia's regional business magazine; Western Magazine Awards’ 2007 pick for Magazine of the Year (BC/Yukon).
- BC Home & Garden
- Pacific Golf
- PeopleTalk, the member magazine of the British Columbia Human Resources Management Association (BC HRMA)
- Soar, the in-flight magazine of Pacific Coastal Airlines.
- Speaking of Children
- TVWeek, a weekly local television entertainment news and listings magazine.
- Waters, the official magazine of the Vancouver Aquarium.
- Well Into The Future
- Wellness Matters
- Westworld the magazine of CAA clubs in British Columbia, Alberta and Saskatchewan, with regional editions for each province.
- BCBusiness Need to Know
- TVWeek Daily Updates
- GardenWise eNewsletter
- Granville eNewsletter
- Real Golf eNewsletter
- BC Home eNewsletter
- Canada Wide Contests eNewsletter
- BCBusiness Events eNewsletter
Directories and Guides
- BC Approved Accommodation Guide, a guide for Tourism BC-approved accommodations throughout British Columbia.
- BC Outdoor Adventure Guide
- BC Vacation Planner
- BCLNA Buyer’s Guide
- Burnaby Board of Trade Directory, a magazine-style resource for people who are involved in the business community in Burnaby, British Columbia.
- PGA of BC Directory
- Whistler Real Estate
- BC Restaurant News, a publication for members of the BC Restaurant & Foodservices Association (BCRFA).
- BCB Communicator & USB Communicator
- Grocer Today, Western Canada’s trade publication for the country’s food producers, manufacturers, brokers, and food and drug retailers.
- HortWest (BCLNA newsletter)
- Mineral Exploration Magazine, the official publication of the Association for Mineral Exploration British Columbia (AME BC).
- Truck Logger, the official publication of the Truck Loggers Association.