From Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
|Look up candidus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Candidus may refer to:
- Saint Candidus, martyr
- Candidus of Fulda, ninth-century scholar of the Carolingian Renaissance
- Candidus (floruit 793–802), ninth-century scholar of the Carolingian Renaissance
- Candidus, a pen name of Samuel Adams
- Candidus, a Roman cognomen
- Candidus, a disciple of Clement of Ireland
- Candidus (Celtic spirit), a "candid spirit" in Lusitanian and Celtic polytheism (Gaul).
People with the name
- Hugh Candidus (c.1095–c.1160) Benedictine monk and chronicler
- Candidus Isaurus, a Greek-speaking historian of the 5th century from Isauria Tracheia whose work is included in the Patrologia Graeca
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Candidus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.