Carlos Morales Quintana
|Carlos Morales Quintana|
|File:Royal Wedding Stockholm 2010-Konserthuset-401.jpg
Morales Quintana with his wife at the wedding of Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden, 19 June 2010
December 31, 1970 |
|Spouse(s)||Princess Alexia of Greece and Denmark (m. 1999)|
|Children||Arrietta Morales y de Grecia
Ana María Morales y de Grecia
Carlos Morales y de Grecia
Amelia Morales y de Grecia
|Parent(s)||Luis Miguel Morales y Armas
María Teresa Quintana y González
Carlos Morales Quintana (born December 31, 1970) is a Spanish architect and yachtsman. He is the husband of Princess Alexia of Greece and Denmark who is member of the Greek and Danish Royal Families.
Carlos Morales was born on 31 December 1970 in Lanzarote, Spain to Luis Miguel Morales y Armas and María Teresa Quintana y González. He married Princess Alexia, the eldest daughter and child of King Constantine II of Greece and Queen Anne-Marie of Greece, on 9 July 1999 at St. Sophia Cathedral, London, England.
The couple have four children:
- Arrietta Morales y de Grecia (born 24 February 2002 in Barcelona)
- Ana María Morales y de Grecia (born 15 May 2003 in Barcelona)
- Carlos Morales y de Grecia (born 30 July 2005 in Barcelona)
- Amelia Morales y de Grecia (born 26 October 2007 in Barcelona)
In June 2009 the Spanish police announced that he is a "person of interest" in an investigation of white-collar crimes and bribery in connection with obtaining building permits on the Canary Islands.
- Profile Carlos Morales Quintana on website Greek Royal Family
- Exilio de las Infantas en Lanzarote provocado por Zapatero
- Mad Hattery, Victoria of Sweden's Wedding, 06/2010, HRH Princess Alexia of Greece and Denmark, and Carlos Morales