From Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to 13th-century women.|
See also: Category:13th-century men.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "13th-century women"
The following 86 pages are in this category, out of 86 total.
- Beatrice of Castile (1242–1303)
- Beatrice of Provence
- Beatrice of Savoy
- Beatrice of Sicily, Latin Empress
- Berengaria of León
- Berengaria of Navarre
- Rikissa Birgersdotter
- Blanche of Artois
- Matilda II, Countess of Boulogne
- Blanche of Portugal (1259–1321)
- Infanta Branca, Lady of Guadalajara
- Eleanor de Braose
- Mafalda of Portugal
- Margaret of Bourbon, Queen of Navarre
- Margaret of Cortona
- Margaret of France, Queen of England
- Margaret of Hungary
- Margaret, Countess of Blois
- Maria of Bulgaria, Latin Empress
- Maria of Portugal (nun)
- Marie of Brienne
- Maria of Montpellier
- Marie of Oignies
- Mary de Cervellione