Ancient Egypt refers to the civilization of the Nile Valley between circa 3200 BCE and the conquest of Egypt by Alexander the Great in 332 BC BCE. As a civilization based on irrigation it is the quintessential example of a hydraulic empire.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Ancient Egypt.|
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
- ► Dynasties of ancient Egypt (1 C, 40 P)
- ► Egyptology (5 C, 47 P)
- ► Foreign contacts of ancient Egypt (2 C, 7 P)
- ► Geography of ancient Egypt (1 C, 19 P)
- ► Ancient Egyptian language (3 C, 12 P)
- ► Military history of ancient Egypt (5 C, 4 P)
- ► Ancient Egypt stubs (1 C, 237 P)
Pages in category "Ancient Egypt"
The following 33 pages are in this category, out of 33 total.
Media in category "Ancient Egypt"
The following 11 files are in this category, out of 11 total.