Category:Association football terminology
Association football is the official name of the sport governed by the International Federation of Association football (FIFA). It is known in some parts of the world as "soccer"; a derivative of the word "association". In others, it is known simply as "football". For more information on the sport, see association football. For information about all sports known as football, see football. For information about usage of the words "football" and "soccer" by country, see football (word).
This category acts as a glossary of terms used in association football.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Association football positions (1 C, 11 P)
Pages in category "Association football terminology"
The following 125 pages are in this category, out of 125 total.
- Tackle (football move)
- Association football tactics and skills
- Test match (association football)
- Testimonial match
- Third-party ownership in association football
- Three points for a win
- Tie (draw)
- Total Football
- Training ground (association football)
- Transfer (association football)
- Transfer ban (association football)
- Transfer window