Category:CS1 errors: OCLC
This is a tracking categoryIt is used to build and maintain lists of pages—primarily for the sake of the lists themselves. They are not part of the encyclopedia's categorization scheme.
|Administrators: Please do not delete this category even if it is empty!
This category may be empty occasionally or even most of the time.
This is a tracking category for CS1 citations that have
|oclc= parameter is the OCLC identifier. Only a single OCLC identifier is allowed. The identifier must be in one of these forms:
ocmfollowed by 8 digits
ocnfollowed by 9 digits
onfollowed by 10 digits
(OCoLC)followed by a variable number of digits without leading zeros
- 1 to 10 digits without prefix
Further validation is not performed.
To resolve this error, ensure that the
|oclc= value is correct.
Pages with this error are automatically placed in Category:CS1 errors: OCLC.[lower-alpha 1]
- Pages in the Book talk, Category talk, Draft, Draft talk, Education Program talk, File talk, Help talk, MediaWiki talk, Module talk, Portal talk, Talk, Template talk, TimedText talk, User, User talk, and Wikipedia talk namespaces are not included in the error tracking categories.
Pages in category "CS1 errors: OCLC"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 228 total.(previous page) (next page)
- Lacandon Jungle
- Lake Toplitz
- Leila Danette
- Let My Puppets Come
- List of aircraft (0-A)
- List of aircraft (C)
- List of aircraft (L)
- List of aircraft (M)
- List of Batman Family adversaries
- List of Bulbophyllum species
- List of New Mexico railroads
- List of Playboy Playmates of 1954
- List of Quaternary volcanic eruptions
- Little Red Riding Hood (1922 film)
- Dimitrije Ljotić
- Loop (film)
- Patricia Lake
- Infogalactic:Peer review/Homologous recombination/archive2
- Peninsular War
- Philosophy of artificial intelligence
- Physics and Star Wars
- Physics in the medieval Islamic world
- Piaggio P.XI
- Piedra (Spain)
- Ponce massacre
- William T. Porter
- List of Atlantic hurricanes before 1600
- Primitive reflexes
- Pro and Con