|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Conceptual systems.|
A conceptual system is a system that is composed of non-physical objects, such as ideas or concepts. In this context a system is taken to mean "an interrelated, interworking set of objects". Hereby a concept is an abstract idea or a mental symbol, typically associated with a corresponding representation in language or symbology.
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
- ► Legal systems (10 C, 17 P)
- ► Notation (10 C, 20 P, 1 F)
- ► Systems of probability distributions (4 P)
- ► Role-playing game systems (7 C, 32 P)
- ► Voting systems (10 C, 42 P)
- ► Writing systems (14 C, 69 P, 9 F)
Pages in category "Conceptual systems"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.
Media in category "Conceptual systems"
This category contains only the following file.
- Planning proces.gif