|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Econometrics.|
Econometrics literally means "economic measurement". It is the branch of economics that applies statistical methods to the empirical study of economic theories and relationships. It is a combination of mathematical economics, economic statistics, and economic theory.
See also: requested terms in Econometrics
|Econometrics is included in the JEL classification codes as JEL: C01, C2, C3, C4, C5|
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► Cross-sectional analysis (3 P)
- ► Hypothesis testing (2 C, 21 P)
- ► Regression analysis (1 C, 96 P)
- ► Time series analysis (1 C, 64 P)
- ► Econometrics stubs (22 P)
Pages in category "Econometrics"
The following 79 pages are in this category, out of 79 total.