This category is for articles that has material that is associated with an English idiom. Articles written to define idioms and cover their usage are usually unencyclopedic and should be transferred to Wiktionary.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "English-language idioms"
The following 128 pages are in this category, out of 128 total.
- Barking up the wrong tree
- Glossary of English-language idioms derived from baseball
- Bed of roses
- Belling the cat
- Best friends forever
- Between the devil and the deep blue sea
- Black sheep
- Blood, toil, tears, and sweat
- The Boy Who Cried Wolf
- Bread and butter (superstition)
- Break a leg
- Buck passing
- Bum steer