|Wikimedia Commons has media related to English law.|
- England is part of the legal jurisdiction of England and Wales. English law also overlaps with the law of the other parts of the United Kingdom. See also Category:Law in the United Kingdom.
This category is for articles that discuss English law as a whole rather than individual laws of England covered in the Category:English laws
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► Anglo-Saxon law (1 C, 16 P)
- ► Bar of England and Wales (1 C, 14 P)
Pages in category "English law"
The following 127 pages are in this category, out of 127 total.
- Call to the bar
- Care in the Community
- Causing death by dangerous driving
- Central Applications Board
- Circumspecte Agatis
- Claims management company
- Sally Clark
- Clerk of the Crown in Chancery
- Commentaries on the Laws of England
- Companies House
- Company formation
- Conclusive presumption
- Contempt of the sovereign
- Corporate law
- Corporation sole
- Corrupt practices
- Council Learned in the Law
- County court judgment
- County Courts Act 1984
- County palatine
- Court hand
- Crown proceedings
- Cy-près doctrine