Category:Evangelical parachurch organisations
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Christian parachurch organizations.|
Parachurch organizations are vehicles by which Christians work collaboratively outside of and across their denominations to engage with the world in social welfare and evangelism. These bodies can be businesses, non-profit corporations, or private associations.
This category is for parachurch organizations engaged in evangelism, such as:
- Evangelistic crusade associations (patterned after the Billy Graham Association)
- Evangelistic and discipleship ministries (such as The Navigators, and Campus Crusade for Christ)
- Music and print publishers, radio and television stations, film studios, online ministries
- Study centers and institutes, schools, colleges and universities
- Political and social activist groups
For Parachurch Organizations engaged in Social welfare see Category:Social welfare parachurch organizationsde:Kategorie:Evangelikale Organisation ja:Category:福音派のパラチャーチ団体 pt:Categoria:Organizações paraeclesiásticas cristãs
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Evangelical parachurch organisations"
The following 94 pages are in this category, out of 94 total.
- C.S. Lewis Institute
- The Call (organization)
- Campus Bible Study
- Cru (Christian organization)
- Campus Outreach
- Chefoo School
- Children's Special Service Mission
- Christian Embassy
- Christian Holiness Partnership
- Christian Institute
- Christian Legal Society
- Christian Medical and Dental Associations
- Christian Medical and Dental Fellowship of Australia
- Christian Motorcyclists Association
- Christian Research Institute
- Christians in Science
- Compassion International
Media in category "Evangelical parachurch organisations"
This category contains only the following file.