A type of film that uses magic or supernatural/mythological figures for comic purposes. Most fantasy comedy includes an element of parody, or satire, turning many of the fantasy conventions to joy and happiness. There are also films about ghosts or angels who either becomes someone's guardian and helper, or who torments someone comedically from the other side.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► American fantasy-comedy films (163 P)
Pages in category "Fantasy-comedy films"
The following 122 pages are in this category, out of 122 total.
- The Man with Rain in His Shoes
- Me Myself I (film)
- Micmacs (film)
- A Midsummer Night's Dream (1935 film)
- Miracle in Milan
- The Miracle of Father Malachia
- Monty Python and the Holy Grail
- More Than a Miracle
- Mr. Destiny
- Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium
- Mr. Peabody & Sherman
- Mrs. Santa Claus
- Münchhausen (film)
- The Muse (1999 film)
- My Tale Is Hot