Category:History of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
From Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to History of Pittsburgh.|
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "History of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania"
The following 72 pages are in this category, out of 72 total.
- Fort Pitt Museum
- Pittsburgh A to Z
- Pittsburgh and Butler Street Railway
- Pittsburgh crime family
- Pittsburgh Flood of 1936
- Pittsburgh gasometer explosion
- Pittsburgh, Harmony, Butler and New Castle Railway
- Pittsburgh History and Landmarks Foundation
- List of Pittsburgh History and Landmarks Foundation Historic Landmarks
- Pittsburgh Platform
- Pittsburgh Steam Engine Company
- The Pittsburgh Survey
- Pittsburgh toilet
- Occupy Pittsburgh
- Pressed Steel Car strike of 1909
- Fort Prince George