Category:History of South Yorkshire
From Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to History of South Yorkshire.|
See also: Category:West Riding of Yorkshire.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
- ► Archaeological sites in South Yorkshire (2 C, 4 P)
- ► Castles in South Yorkshire (4 P)
- ► Disused railway stations in South Yorkshire (empty)
- ► Elections in South Yorkshire (1 C)
- ► Hill forts in South Yorkshire (2 P)
- ► History of Sheffield (2 C, 92 P)
Pages in category "History of South Yorkshire"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.