Category:History of the Thirteen Colonies
From Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to History of the Thirteen Colonies.|
||Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable.
This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, pages and should mainly contain subcategories.
- The category includes articles on the history of the European Thirteen Colonies on the east coast of present day United States, before the American Revolutionary War.
See also: Category:Colonization history of the United States, Category:Pre-statehood history of U.S. states and Category:Colonization of the Americas
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
- ► Dominion of New England (1 C, 15 P)
- ► Military history of the Thirteen Colonies (3 C, 57 P)
- ► New Netherland (2 C, 44 P)
Pages in category "History of the Thirteen Colonies"
The following 143 pages are in this category, out of 143 total.
- Cape Henry Memorial
- Captain John Smith Chesapeake National Historic Trail
- Province of Carolina
- The Carolinas
- Carter's Grove
- Castorland Company
- Catholic Church in the Thirteen Colonies
- Charter colony
- Cherokee–American wars
- List of Colonial Colleges
- Colonial history of New Jersey
- Colony of Rhode Island and Providence Plantations
- Committee of Secret Correspondence
- Concession and Agreement
- Congress of Alexandria
- Council of Assizes
- Covenant Chain
- Arthur Fenner
- First Great Awakening
- First university in the United States
- John Fiske (philosopher)
- Flushing Remonstrance
- Fort Frederica National Monument
- Fort Raleigh National Historic Site
- Frame of Government of Pennsylvania
- Fundamental Agreement of the New Haven Colony
- Fundamental Constitutions of Carolina